Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gotta love ted!

Complete moron. Just my opinion ... One of the worst poachers ever. Hunting practices "NONE"..Sorry He likes to hear himself talk...

Complete moron. Just my opinion ... One of the worst poachers ever. Hunting practices "NONE"..Sorry He likes to hear himself talk...

Really? One of the biggest gun rights advocates we have. Watch his show and he does in fact not care about head gear. All the other shows seem to harvest huge bucks on a regular basis, just not possible. Owned up to his hunting violations. Admittedly he is a little quirky on his show at times.

He is far from a moron..he is highly intelligent! Also one of our biggest advocates for gun rights! Also a true sportsman...who remembers what hunting is all about!

Ted COULD be a much better spokesman if he calmed his rhetoric a little, but then he wouldn't be Ted.......

He is simply put, an odd duck.

For sure, but a pretty cool dude. In the early 90's when he was touring in the Damn Yankees, he came thru Omaha twice and invited 10 or 12 of us local members of his Ted Nugent World Bowhunters group to watch the rehearsal, meet the rest of the band, Tommy Shaw from Styx and Jack Blades from Night Ranger, and have a BS session. An empty auditorium is loud as hell, but was alot of fun hanging out with them all night, although my soon to be wife wanted to shoot Ted in the face.

Ted is kinda like Rush. Doesn't sugar coat anything and likes to be provacative. One thing he said is very true. If you own a gun you better be a member of the NRA. I will add that if you want to protect Iowa's deer resources you better be a member of the IBA. Two organizations that are definately that worth the membership costs.

I understand why you want to like him but he doesn't sway anyone with the way he handles his politics. I would say that IMO he doesn't really advocate gun rights. He make people that support gun rights look like wackos. I think he has a little fame and he has fun making ridiculous comments that don't help anyone. Just my thoughts.

Everything he says us spot on and he knows what he is talking about. It is a little unfortunate that most people probably see him as a nut job and don't pay any attention to what he has to say. I would agree that his personality is what makes him Ted, but also hurts his cause at the same time.

I will agree, what he says is usually spot on but how he conveys it really makes alot of people think gun owners are all as crazy as he portrays.

I think he could be much more effective if he toned it down, presented the facts, and left it at that. You can be passionate about something without looking like a jackass.

Kratz

I understand why you want to like him but he doesn't sway anyone with the way he handles his politics. I would say that IMO he doesn't really advocate gun rights. He make people that support gun rights look like wackos.
Ted is perfectly normal. It is the left and the media that makes you think he looks like a wacko. It is all by design. Look at Wayne LaPierre, to anti gunners he is a wacko. Outstanding, well spoken citizen...labeled a wacko by the media. Anyone who is pro-gun today is an odd duck in their opinion. It is no time to be divided and no time to tippy toe. JMO

I used to not like him, for no special reason, just first impression I guess. Then I started watching his show and realized the guy put a smile on my face. He may seem a bit radical at times but he is smart, and has something that is hard to find a lot of these days with the people running our country, and that's just plain old common sense. Hes in our corner, and we are going to need all the help we can get in the coming months, as Obama and Joe Bidden plan an assault on our second amendment rights, like none we have ever seen.

Top Bottom