Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gray wolf wollens bibs and parka

vman

I bought these three years ago and havent used them in two. I think they are great, just the wrong camo pattern. Figure somebody on here could put them to work. Im 6 foot and 220:D(no comments from the peanut gallery. That means you Critter!) they fit me fine, a little big even.

390-dsc00018.jpg

Make me an offer I cant refuse. I still have the original order form if anybody wants size info. They are wolfskin comformax lined.

Man, it must be nice to shoot your three bucks before it gets cold out!! :) I like the camo, someone ought to scoop them up from yah.

I bought these three years ago and havent used them in two. I think they are great, just the wrong camo pattern. Figure somebody on here could put them to work. Im 6 foot and 220:D(no comments from the peanut gallery. That means you Critter!) they fit me fine, a little big even.

390-dsc00018.jpg

220??? Holy jeebus batman.......most guys usually lose a bunch of weight after going through what you went through, not end up in their second trimester........All this editing time is going to turn you into the comic book shop owner from the Simpsons.

They were $739

Wow! Man I been into hunting for awhile, and that is the most I believe I've ever heard of someone paying for a bibs and jacket!! :way: Ya won that contest!!! I want to thank you! Now I have something to tell the boys at work tommorrow!!! Good Luck with the sale!!:way:

Top Bottom