Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great start!

mudingbuck

PMA Member
I started this year off with back surgery, and I was supposed to be out of commission for 4 months. That being said I didn't schedule much work durning that time frame. Two weeks after the surgery I was back to work, but still had plenty of time on my hands, so I planned a few turkey trips. I went to Nebraska with 3 buddies, where I shot my first Tom of the year. After that me and a buddy went to Kansas and I filled both of my tags in two days. Finally Iowas season opened and I went out the first three days and was able to stick my first bird. All this time off hunting I was falling behind at work and had to stay around home for the weekend. After a post on the ole Facebook, looking for somewhere close to home to hunt turkey, an old friend hooked me up and thats where I filled my last Iowa tag! I have a full schedule now, but I hope to tag a couple more in Nebraska yet this year.

Thanks for reading!!!

2017 turkey!.jpg

That's awesome congrats!! I had a little more time this year and tagged two in iowa. I hope to take some birds in other states in the future.

Dang, I hate to see what the finish looks like ;)

Awesome job and sounds like you got healthy quick so great news there.

Congrats
Jarin

Top Bottom