Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great things to come............

Bowhunt

I just wanted to personally thank everyone that was involved with our banquet this year. We had a great group of people and with out everyone's help and support this event would have not been such a success. All of the time and effort that went into this event shined at our banquet. Thank you to everyone involved.

On a another note it was great to see and talk to so many people that are excited about QDM. This event was a glimpse of the great things that are to come for QDM in Iowa and it was very exciting!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out and supported us at the banquet. Some of you drove for hours to be there, and we appreciate it. I think the banquet went exceptionally well. We had our fair share of mis-haps, but we dealt with them and overcame them.

We ended up with 92 attendees, came out ahead, and managed to send people away with a smile and a full stomach.

Mission accomplished.

Congrats to Central Ia Branch QDMA!

Thanks GuysGals,

Ryan

Good job, it was a great time!
cool.gif

I had a blast. The chops were amazing once I figured out the plastic fork. I learned some new things, and saw the potential this organization has!! Great job guys.

Thank YOU! I had fun. Those were the best Pork Chops I have had for awhile! I have been kind of kicking myself for not buying a print. The first one "Up Close and Personal" was really cool. Wishing I would of at least bid on it! I was wanting Central Iowa to introduce me to some of you Iowawhitetailers but I think he had a few too many beverages to remember me asking him to introduce me to some of you guys
smirk.gif

Ras, you the man.... Thanks for getting this local group started up!

Thanks again to everyone who came out and supported us. I look forward to our upcoming events.

In the near future we are planning on speaking at the IKE's as well as holding seminars at Sportsman's warehouse.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

BT

Top Bottom