Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great Weekend on Lake 'X'

I've caught largemouths of "boone and crocket" caliber, comparitively speaking. But the true trophy smallie has thus far eluded me, I have yet to catch a 5 pounder and have been searching northern Minnesota/southern Ontario for one. Any trophy smallie lakes not too far north of the border?

I can get you a 5 lbs.'er for the right price buddy!

;)
:D

What a hog of a smally. I love getting into those on the river we fish, talk about a fight. 8lbs? Wow... can you imagine landing a smally that big? That would take days.

There has been several largemouths caught before the season open that would break the state record. Fish that are in the 9-10lb range!!!!

It won't allow me to upload the pics. I get a message that says contact the site administrator with a link but the link doesn't work either.

GUess you'll just have to imagine what a big bass looks like.

There's something definitely wrong with the process and I have spent way too much time trying to get them uploaded and getting the same error message. I have e-mailed you the pics Thomas.

Top Bottom