Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Grunt calls now?

B

buck119

I was wondering if this would be a good time to start using grunt calls ?

YES. YES. YES. NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT A GRUNT CALL. THE CAN CALLS BLEAT N HEAT TYPE CALLS ARE ALSO HOT THIS YEAR. I THINK MR BEATY AND MR WILBUR PRIMOS HAD A LOT TO DO WITH THE PUSH, BUT THEY DO WORK. I KNOW QUAKER BOY MAKES ONE, AND THEY GET THE MOST UNSOLICED-SUCCESS STORIES FROM HUNTERS FROM THIS CALL;;FOR THE PAST 6 OR 7 YEARS. BY THE WAY DID I SAY ALWAYS USE A GRUNT CALL.. JUST MY 2 CENTS. M350 OUT

I look at grunt calls, rattle bags, scents & lures the same way I look at fishing tackle. It's not going to work if I left it at home, right?

Some days fish want purple plastic worms, some daysit's a top water lure, some days a crankbait. Sure, the time of year sometimes dictates which you reach for first, but you still have them with you.

Because there just might be a buck, just out of sight, that is in the perfect mood for whatever you're going to grab next. You just never know. That's part of the fun!

NATE YOUR MY KIND OF HUNTER.. TAKE ALL THE STUFF YOU CAN FIT IN A PACK THEN STRAP EVERYTHING YOUCAN AROUND YOUR NECK, AND IF THERE IS TIME FILL ALL YOUR POCKETS;; HEY MY FEW FRIENDS ACTUALLY CALL ME THE GEAR GUY.. IF I DON'T OWN IT, THEY HAVE'NT MADE IT YET. CAN YOUR TELL I SELL SPORTING GOODS FOR A LIVING. HEY GREAT ANALOGY ABOUT THE BASS,,, HAVE YOU HEARD ME USE THAT IN MY TURKEY SEMINARS? BEST OF LUCK M350 OUT

M350,

I actually came to the analogy on my own when I was fishing in Canada. One of the guys in my group (with a half-empty tackle box) was going on about how I was so "lucky" to always have "the right" lure. Then later when we were talking about deer a deer I had harvested he mentioned how I was "lucky" to have my deer call with me.

I wonder if anyone has told a contractor that he was "lucky" he brought his hammer to the job sight? You have to have your "tools of the trade" with you all the time.

Top Bottom