Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guess the Score? Big!

MJ6050

I usually don't post pictures but this one is a nice one and I always enjoy looking at everyone elses pictures. I uploaded them now how do I get them on here? Anyone?

Hopefully this works for you....Huge buck by the way!!!

9176-august_1.jpg

9176-august_2.jpg

9176-august_3.jpg

damn nice!!! 170s ATLEAST! I am not a great judge but that is a STUD!!!! STUD!!! STUD!!!!! Hopefully you can haul him in the back of your truck someday!!

Beautiful buck!!! I think he's for sure in the mid 170's and real close to that 180 mark, which is HUGE for a clean, junkless rack like that. Smoke him this fall!!! :way:

Last edited:
I am going to say somewhere between 185 and 190 gross. That thing is a PIG and a dream buck!!! I know I have held quite a few 80 inch 5 pt sides and I think that one will go over 80 a side!!

Here is what I think his left side goes (conservatively)

G-1 = 6"
G-2 = 11"
G-3 = 11"
G-4 = 8"
MB = 27"
+ 18" of mass
His 2's and 3's will probly go closer to 13"
= 81"

Last edited:
I wonder what my chances of successfully killing a deer of that quality at 20 yards would be? That's a beautiful buck!! Thanks for sharing. 180+

For sure into the 180's. Looks alot like a buck I have on my farm that I know is in the 180's. Sweet!!!

Holy cow... The first thing I thought when I saw that pic was MIN. 170s. And that was the FIRST thought.

He could be 180 EASY.

Top Bottom