Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guess the Score? Big!

High Hopes

I went out and purchased another camera. Hoping he looks as big in hard horns. Man I can't wait for this year!

He's definitely over 80" per side, no doubt! I'm gonna say he's gonna be around 185-ish ... GIANT!!!!!

-Longspurs-

2007 Pictures

I am guessing that this is the buck in 2007. Same place. I thought he was a stud then. Checked the camera tonight and no new pictures. I hope he settles into a pattern soon.

If someone can help me, I have uploaded the photos and have no idea how to get them on here?

9176-mdgc0057.jpg

Hooker n Hard Horn

Thanks Nannyslayer for putting my picture in the right spot. There is actually a couple more pictures of him from 2007.

I just got back from pulling a card and here is in hard horn. I am so pumped? Do you guys think I should hold out for bow season our try to get him with a early muzzleloader. I am sure they are getting close to being sold out so I need to make a decision fast?

Again, can someone uploaded the new pictures, there is 3 of them. Thanks

State Wide Early muzzleloader tags have been sold out for a long time now. Heck of a deer!!! Goodluck this fall!!

How the heck do you judge the score on a buck like that? I mean come on guys... how many like this have you seen? We can take a guess at tine length and H mesaurements, but really, how close can we come?

So I will give you my guess. I would say it is somewhere between 185 and 200. And frankly, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it was on the high end of that. An incredible buck.

Top Bottom