Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guys or teams doing “live hunts” or any update to follow story

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
hey guys- if anyone is willing.... it’s a lot of fun to follow stories. Anything unique or cool about guys seasons. Whatever it is. I personally like seeing people’s sets, ups & downs, the whole journey, etc. If anyone wants to post a pic when hunting & any updates on journey through season - be awesome!! Even a 30 second write up with pic. Teams could even have a thread too. Whatever. Just a thought & I’d love to see guy’s experiences & follow the season. Have at it if able & would like to. Can be outside the box- whatever - everyone’s experience is different & why it’s cool.
Good luck to u guys!!! Gonna be awesome coming up here!!!!!

I'll be doing something like that later this year going into next season for my property. First year here and I've already found out a lot being sandwiched between 100 acres of CRP and thick timber. A mile and a half east of me is pure old timber and grassland.

It's super hilly so its created issues with stand placement. One side you could be 18ft up and behind the stand 6ft. I believe it was logged in the past and cattle kept a lot of the growth down. I'm hoping to get a 2 acre food plot in the back with a redneck box blind. Get some apple trees and other things planted to fill stuff in a bit over the next few years.

705c394361f59116e2f7da568c12f2f0.jpg
dbf5e1a3110a0514f5ca7f8566592448.jpg
4b4eaca768c0c23c1b02d18b11b77e19.jpg
21c06476882f3aea4e625690e525633f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks really nice. Healing the damage from cattle is a fun project. That place can be night & day different in a couple years. Like to see the updates!

Top Bottom