Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

H&R Ultra Slug Hunter 12 Gauge

Alot of folks have been requesting pictures - I do apologize for the delay but i have my wife in the hospital for dehydration and my great grandmother in hospice so it's been very busy for me.

DSCN2118.jpg

othersideofgun.jpg

Scope.jpg

Shinyrifling.jpg

Honestly i couldn't tell ya I only put 10 shells through it and sighted in a inch high at 50. (Bullet holes were touching each other at that distance)

Other folks however have gotten groups of 1.5" with it at 100 Yards and I've read reports of 4" Groups at 200 Yards with this same model of gun. With the right slug this gun is a large caliber sniper rifle.

It gun is not geared towards the style of deer hunting that I do however which is push/drive deer.

When I purchased the gun i was living in Des Moines where i would routinely stand hunt with my gun. I've since moved back closer to my family where we push/drive.

Last edited:
That gun is very accurate out to 150 yards for sure. I was shooting 2" groups with some Lighfields. The gun is very heavy with that bull barrel that is the only drawback I have but with a good rest its lights out

Top Bottom