Habitat/Foodplots

Discussion in 'Farm Equipment' started by Oct-Lull, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Oct-Lull

Oct-Lull Active Member

Sligh has given me the opportunity to post an advertisement for my company Canoe Creek Habitat. Based in NE Iowa we are a full service habitat company. Most of what we do is within a 2.5 hr radius to keep from being spread to thin. From foodplot, crp planting and site prep, to spraying, mowing and burning. We do habitat work and work closely with a state certified master arborist. Fence installation for boundriesis available and gate hanging and repair/replacement. All phases of management are part of what we do, from hanging stands, trail camera management, trail maintenance, we can even facilitate construction of buildings. Last but not least we are a dealer for Redneck blinds, Cuddelink cameras, Hawk, Muddy and Xop Treestands, Hardcore E cycles, and Northwoods Whitetail foodplot seed. Check us out @ Canoe Creek Habitat on Facebook and send us a message for pricing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. Hardwood11

Hardwood11 Trump 2020

Good luck to you, sounds like a fun job. One of my good friends from MN, does exactly the same, and he does well.

4. Wi transplant

Wi transplant PMA Member

Good luck to you also !!

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

5. Nrharris

Nrharris Active Member

Are you going to do consulting work? Might be interested when our pond gets built in ideas. Have equipment to do a lot of stuff just not a clear picture on what we should be doing.