Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Harvest Report

Last chance to hunt this season, drizzle, permanent blind smells like mice, 3 jakes at 6 yards, bow in hand, decided to take one and call it a season and take my son fishing. Add that to Onecam's 1/2 bird and we are back to whole numbers. I think for me that makes 11 with a bow, since 1986.

Old Buck

Add another one the count. After hunting the last several weekends and mornings before work with several close encounters with gobblers that didn't want to come in...I got a chance at a jake Sat morning and took him. Had him butchered and ready to eat by 10 am. Good luck to all you out there on the last day!

I arrowed my 1st tom on 5/17 after many with a gun. Just a nice 2yr. old 18.5 lbs. 10.5" beard and a pair of 7/8" spurs. Not the bird that I was after but it was getting to close to the end of the season.I will post a picture when I have a little more time.
beerchug.gif

My two make 68. First one second season Sat. morning. Had him back home by 7 am. Second one with ten minutes to spare last night.

make it 71 i shot one may 3rd with a shotgun FIRST BIRD EVER!!!! 11 INCH BEARD 1 1/4 INCH SPURS AND WEIGHING IN AT 25 POUNDS!!
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

Add 2 more my friend shot a white jake and I shot a 26 pound tom with 10" beard, 1 7/8" and 1 6/8" spurs

Add two more my friend and I both shot birds. He shot a white jake and I shot a big ol tom 1 7/8" spurs and 10" beard.
total 70

Top Bottom