Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Have a look at this Hawg!

Limb Chicken

Hey guys long time no talk. Been after the "big one". Take a look at my website, Ryan Beeson hammered a hawg. Joe Meder scored it at 188 NT and can't remember the exact typical score but I think it was around 160. Hell of a buck.

Starting to heat up!!!

Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

[This message has been edited by Limb Chicken (edited 11-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Limb Chicken (edited 11-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Limb Chicken (edited 03-04-2002).]

That's a great buck! Where are you out of Limb Chicken? I was at Meder's a while back but before anything new came in. My future in-laws are moving in just down the road from his house. I hunt north of North Liberty on public ground. Saw a solid Booner last night. He almost snapped off a cedar tree that is about 6 inches wide. Also saw a 150's class dead on 380 a few weeks ago. If you live in the area we should get together to BS sometime. Good luck!
Ogz

Ogz,
I am from Solon. Ryan's buck isn't at Joe's he just took it there to have it scored. Ryan is doing the mount himself... he does all of his own animals, no bad at it either. I know of the public place in which you speak of. There are some nice places in that area that don't get touched. One of the places I hunt once in a while is around the big bend out of NL on the top of the hill, I am in there sometimes. A friend of the family owns most of that ground in there. Nice area...

keep in touch and keep me posted on the hunting.

Yep some night after the season is over we will have to have an adult beverage somewhere. Good Luck.

Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

Top Bottom