Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hayward, WI fishing trip

I am getting ready to leave Friday for Hayward Wisconsin to fish Chippewa Flowage lake and this will be my first visit their. Can anyone give me any feed back on the lake or any info that would help out? I would greatly appreciate your feedback!!! Thanks

look at the actual flowage also. use to fish it alot and the smallies can be amazing! there's a place at the confluence of the chip and flambeau that rents boats to float both of those rivers

Fishing the flowage itself is a blast. Caught about every fish you can think of in the flowage including some monster sallies. Day trip in a canoe is well worth it.

Always fished just a few lakes in the area ( Nelson and Lost) but always did great on the crappies and walleyed fishing the deeper weed edges.

Just tie up to a floating bog and jig off the front of the boat and you will catch northern,walleye,perch,crappie,smallie,bluegill. Awesome fishery might even catch a MUSKIE!!!

Top Bottom