Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater bodysuit?

From what I have read...guys who have it don't have anything bad to say about it. Same goes for the IWOM. I think both seem to work great according to what I have heard from others. I would look hard at both of them and then decide on which one to get based on the ease of getting in and out of the garment.

Heater Body Suit themselves had some on Sale for $299.95 but it was old camo patterns and they are completely sold out of the clearance ones.

I have some in stock here and more on the way - been a popular item to have in stock with this cold streak.

People love them and I get tons of repeat business.
Chip is responsible for about 4 suits in the last year - the whole family has them!

You're in PELLA? I'll be headed your way tomorrow to get one if you have them in stock

I tried the IWOM about 4 years ago at that time the material they used was very noisy and got worse as it got colder. Because of this I returned it.

You're in PELLA? I'll be headed your way tomorrow to get one if you have them in stock

Call me or send me a PM to figure what size you need.
I am selling them faster than I can order them back in.
I have some in stock and more coming.
RIght now I have inquiries on my email, PM, text message and my answering machine to return - never had so many people wanting these things.
Hard to keep up with the demand.

RIght now I have inquiries on my email, PM, text message and my answering machine to return - never had so many people wanting these things.
Hard to keep up with the demand.

My expensive Simpson Business Degree says that is a good thing.

Hard to keep up with the demand

Good stuff, don't look now, but next week's weather may spur even more sales!! ;)

Top Bottom