Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater bodysuit?

Heater Body Suit themselves had some on Sale for $299.95 but it was old camo patterns and they are completely sold out of the clearance ones. I have some in stock here and more on the way - been a popular item to have in stock with this cold streak.

Tag out before Nov 1st and its a non issue lol

Large and Large Wide Heater Body Suit in Stock now - will be in shop tomorrow morning if anyone is interested in one.

Got mine today from gunrunr and I have to say- worth it! All I wore was a plain white t shirt and thin hoodie and jeans- and the heater body suit kept me warm. Only negative is I didn't one sooner!

I keep ordering more and more but they all seem to get sold and spoken for before they are delivered.

I do have a size Medium in stock that is not reserved for anyone, should have a large available tomorrow afternoon.

Bought mine from gunrunr a few years back but just started using it last year. It is awesome should have used it sooner.

Today, I just sent back my camo to Cabelas & picked up a Heater body suit for gun season in a treestand. Scheels in Sioux City has them on hand for $359.

Anyone put their suit in some kind of bag to carry in and out of the stand so you don't have to mess with them back pack straps that comes with the suit! I would think it would be easier to just roll it up stick it in a bag instead of messing around in the freezing cold with the straps???

I roll mine up and just clip it to the back of my actual backpack - im carrying the pack already - its nothing to add the HBS to the back of it- pretty quick and easy actually

In weather like this what are all you guys that have HBS wearing underneath for clothing? I am debating on getting one of these or the sitka fanatic set.

In weather like this what are all you guys that have HBS wearing underneath for clothing? I am debating on getting one of these or the sitka fanatic set.

I dress like its about 25-30 degrees warmer than it really is. On a morning/day like today (~15 degrees this morning, 25 degrees now), I would be wearing a midweight merino wool base layer on the bottom with a set of pants that are lightly insulated. Up top, I would have on a midweight merino baselayer, probably another midweight merino layer, and then a fleece pullover. On my feet, I would have on light wool socks and 400 gram insulated boots. This would be very comfortable, and I could sit from dark to dark in this no problem.

I have an IWOM I am willing to sell 25% off if anyone is interested. I wore it once last year and haven't felt the need to wear it since.

I still dressed for the cold with layers but I just don't wear as many as usual. The main thing for me and the HBS is not sweating on your way to the stand- doesn't matter what you have on (wool helps here) but once you are wet and get that chill- hard to correct. So I walk in slow with light layers and get in the stand- put my jacket on and the HTB and good to go- no issues- no chill- no wind getting in

Heater Body Suit Back in Stock and on sale!
I currently have a Tall Wide Realtree and a Large Wide Mossy Oak in stock!

Due to the chilly forecast for the rest of the late season it would be a good time to buy my last Heater Body Suit in stock - a Large Wide in Mossy Oak Infinity which is good for 5'8" - 6' tall and over 200#.

Closeout new year pricing too low to list - last one in stock.

I can still order other sizes but that will take about a week - this one you can have today!

Due to the chilly forecast for the rest of the late season it would be a good time to buy my last Heater Body Suit in stock - a Large Wide in Mossy Oak Infinity which is good for 5'8" - 6' tall and over 200#.

Closeout new year pricing too low to list - last one in stock.

I can still order other sizes but that will take about a week - this one you can have today!

They are the cats meow. I picked one up last Tuesday and have used it. Those cold days last week, I only had on 2 base layers and my UA Rut Control pants and jacket on. Same clothes I would have been wearing if it was 30+ degrees warmer.

Top Bottom