Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater bodysuit?

Due to the chilly forecast for the rest of the late season it would be a good time to buy my last Heater Body Suit in stock - a Large Wide in Mossy Oak Infinity which is good for 5'8" - 6' tall and over 200#. Closeout new year pricing too low to list - last one in stock. I can still order other sizes but that will take about a week - this one you can have today!

If only it was realtree

if I hung a realtree and a Mossy Oak from a tree 20 feet away virtually no one would know which one was which pattern - we've done that test here in the shop and no one has passed it yet.

Wouldn't match my hat just wouldn't work lol

Good sale going on right now, anyone have the Vista suit? Would like to see a picture before I pull the trigger on one!

Good sale going on right now, anyone have the Vista suit? Would like to see a picture before I pull the trigger on one!

I picked up a used one last year before it got real cold and ended up filling my bow tag right before the 1st of the year on a very cold day. It was single digits with a brisk north wind. I shot my deer right before last light and sat in that weather for close to 3 hours and was nowhere near cold.

I was going to try the IWOM but got a great deal on the used HBS. They definitely get the job done.

I picked up a used one last year before it got real cold and ended up filling my bow tag right before the 1st of the year on a very cold day. It was single digits with a brisk north wind. I shot my deer right before last light and sat in that weather for close to 3 hours and was nowhere near cold.

I was going to try the IWOM but got a great deal on the used HBS. They definitely get the job done.

You can't go wrong with either. I was originally going to get the HBS as well, but then like you, got a deal on an IWOM. I have been impressed with it. The worst part is having to take it off and put on! Once in, I don't want back out!

Top Bottom