Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hickory Ridge by Pella, Iowa - 3D shoot + First Leg of Southern Iowa Triple Crown

gunrunr

Life Member
Its that time of year again, lets go shoot some 3D!!!

Hickory Ridge Bowhunters host the first leg of the Southern Iowa Triple crown this weekend at their range near Pella, Iowa on the shore of Lake Red Rock in South East Iowa.

If you want to be part of the triple crown, this is the first leg so come shoot with us either Saturday or Sunday, June 15 or 16, 2013.
If you just want to shoot a fun round and not worried about the triple crown, come shoot with us too.
We don't require anything different to be in the triple crown. Fees and shoot details are the same so ALL ARE WELCOME!

40 target course along the shores and coves of Lake Red Rock just west of Pella, Iowa.
Great food and cold drinks available - best target quality of any course around.

Full map and details available at http://www.hickoryridge3d.com

Send me a PM with any questions or we'll see you there!

I was going to go to this today but slept in since I woke up a few times during the night to rain. Its suppose to rain tomorrow too, but I would like to go. Is this still on for tomorrow even with the chance of rain/how do we know if its cancelled?

Great Shoot this weekend - Awesome Turnout and ended up with great weather.
Thanks to all who came and shot with us. Scores will be posted within 24 hours and plaques won will be available at my shop until the next leg when we bring them along to Ottumwa.
See you at the second leg of the triple crown at Wapello Chiefs on July 20-21.

BUT FIRST! Please come shoot the Iowa Games 3D shoot with us here at Hickory Ridge on July 13 and 14 - no preregistration needed - t-shirts and on site registration for only $20 or shoot the regular club shoot for only $12 if you prefer.

Top Bottom