Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Home Brew Style cameras

tlambert

PMA Member
I've got a couple Penn's Woods digital trail cameras. Each has an issue. These are home brew style cameras.
I'd be willing to take offers if anyone wants them to fix up.
They take great pictures.
My dad also has one of each of these. Both of his are in good condition and work. He'd be willing to sell his also. His Sony take pictures with reddish hue to them though.
I can dig up some pics from them if you wanted to see some.

The first is the older of the two.
It has an Olympus D380 2MP camera. The issue with this one is the on switch on the board. The toggle broke off. It would need a new toggle switch. The camera works fine. The camera takes 4 AA batteries and the box takes 4 C's.

You can see the missing toggle here.

The other has a sony cybershot DSC-P41 4.1MP camera. There are 3 memory cards for it. The issue on this one is that the sony camera does not work. Included with this is a 2nd Sony cybershot that works that I bought off ebay. I was going to swap them out but never got around to it. The camera takes 2 AA's and the box takes 4 AA's. The board is in working order.

Last edited:
The Sys 101 board needed replace on the P41 unit. Great trail camera. Thanks

Some one should snap up this other one.

Thanks Mike. They do take great pictures and it's nice to be able to look at them when you check them.
The other cam just needs an on/off switch.

The cam with the Olympus camera is still for sale. Would be a good winter project for someone!
Make an offer. Would need to ship.

Top Bottom