Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hot Blast Wood Furnace for sale!!!

Skully

PMA Member
Hello, I have a Hot-Blast wood furnace for sale.

The model 1400 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing duct work and work seamlessly with your existing furnace, or as a stand alone unit for a room addition or work shop. With up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing duct work is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. This unit contains the Universal filter box Kit that filters the air being blown into the room or duct work.

Key Features

• Large CFM blower provides redundancy and large amounts of air flow
  • 6" Flue collar
  • Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
  • Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
  • Separate ash door with removable dump pan
  • Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
This will be sold with 6 sections of the Metal Fab Temp/Guard® Insulated Chimney Pipe for wood furnaces and stoves and a weather cap. The twist lock pipe has a double wall with ceramic fiber insulating material inside it. UL listed for 2 inch clearance to combustibles. Tested to handle 2100ºF (intermittent) and 1000ºF (constant) temperatures. I will also include all elbows and interior piping needed for hook-up.

The stoves are selling for around $1200 new and the pipe sections sell for around $99 each. This unit has only been used for 5 years and the pipe for only two years. This set up is in excellent condition and I am only selling it because I have purchased an outdoor wood-boiler system that is heating my house, shop and water. I will sell everything for $995 OBO and you must pick it up. That is under half price of what it would cost you to buy everything new.

I have included a link to pics of the stove and pipe:

http://www.orschelnfarmhome.com/hot-blast-wood-furnace/ctl16754/cp58198/si5188961/cl1/

http://www.orschelnfarmhome.com/Ors...pipe-6-in-x-36-in?&query=chimney+pipe&offset=

I am located in S.E.Iowa and if you purchase this item I will furnish liquid refreshments, a good dose of deer hunting BS and some big sheds to fondle while sipping refreshments. :D

Sounds sketchy to me, sipping beer and fondling. Are you a Penn State fan by chance?
LOL

Man Skully is going to give me a roundhouse for this one.

Top Bottom