Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How About your Bloopers?

BugleMIn

Like tonight while on my Urban hunt, drawing back on a doe and my finger hit the trigger on my release, my arrow went 10 feet in front of me and stuck in the forest floor. Doe still didn't see me until I reached for another arrow.

Or the time I lost my release on my way into the tree, couldn't find it. Bought another and found old one two days later, a bit chewed up but still works. Now carry a spare in my bow case.

Damn releases....but I'd never go back...

It's not really ablooper, but it's kind of funny. When I was bow hunting last november, a young buck walked about fifteen yards form my tree sand. It was eating acorns. It was slowly walking up a hill. A squirl was on the ground a head of it him a few feet.The buck picked up his front leg, and right before he steped on the squirl, the squirl moved quickly and got out of the way. That little squirl scared him. I sware he jumped 3 feet into the air. When the buck landed, he just had a dumbfounded look on his face as he looked at the squirl. I thought if was pretty funny!

I know a guy, when he was bow hunting last year, he shot at a buck and missed it. But the buck didn't run. The man doesn't leave his quiver on his bow. He hangs is up on the tree. As he reached for another arrow, the quiver with the arrows fell the the ground. The buck didn't run away, he slowly walked over to the quiver and started to smell it. Man, doesn't that just rub it in!
Good luck this season!

Top Bottom