Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hoyt MT Sport

joebell

What is the suggested retail on a new Hoyt MT Sport? What does one give up to go to what hoyt calls an "affordable" bow? Any personal experiences you might have with this bow would be great. I'm going to the classic tomorrow night, hope to be able to check out a few bows there. Thanks for your help in advance.
JB

hey joebell, this is the bow that i shoot. i absoultey love it. I paid around $350 for it. What the proshop guy told me is the only main difference from one of there higher dollar bows is that the MT Sport has a magesium riser. It has the same eccentrics(sp?) as the higher priced bows. I love the way it shoots. Very forgiving. I would give it my endorsement 100% i have shot it for a little over a year and have had zero problems. So i guess what i'm telling u is to seriously look into it.

Micah

I bought my son(madisonb&c)and myself a MT Sport last summer. For both of us they are our first bows and I can not beleive how confident I feel shooting with it. Passthru resently bought one as well and says he loves it. As far as price goes I paid around $350 for mine and found an almost new used one for my son. It was only $250 with 10 carbon arrows. I'll be at the classic with my two ankle biters. Needless to say we probably will not be going for an adult beverage after the show, but I hope to start working on getting to know some folks from Iowa whitetail at the show.

Ironwood

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ironwood:
I bought my son(madisonb&c)and myself a MT Sport last summer. For both of us they are our first bows and I can not beleive how confident I feel shooting with it. Passthru resently bought one as well and says he loves it. As far as price goes I paid around $350 for mine and found an almost new used one for my son. It was only $250 with 10 carbon arrows. I'll be at the classic with my two ankle biters. Needless to say we probably will not be going for an adult beverage after the show, but I hope to start working on getting to know some folks from Iowa whitetail during the show.

Ironwood
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a Hoyt mt sport its not a split limb just a single but i love it. I'm only 14 and can't sight it in but its not the bow. I have to agree with the other guys.

Top Bottom