Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HSB 582 Hunter ed class

The 26 votes against this seems high to me... I can't understand who would have a problem with this one. But then again I'm not political in nature although I have watched House of Cards

I thought the same thing. This is a copy and paste from the House Journal listing the votes:

The ayes were, 72:
Bacon Baltimore Baudler Baxter Best Branhagen Byrnes Carlson Cohoon Cownie Dawson Deyoe Dolecheck Dunkel Finkenauer Fisher Forbes Forristall Fry Gaskill Gassman Grassley Gustafson Hagenow Hall Hanusa Heartsill Heaton Hein Highfill Holt Holz Huseman Jacoby Jones Jorgensen Kaufmann Klein Koester Kooiker Kressig Landon Lykam Maxwell McConkey Miller, L. Mommsen Moore, B. Moore, T. Nunn Ourth Paulsen Paustian Pettengill Prichard Rizer Rogers Ruff Running-Marquardt Salmon Sands Sexton Sheets Sieck Stanerson Taylor, R. Upmeyer, Spkr. Vander Linden Watts Wills Worthan Windschitl, Presiding

The nays were, 26:
Abdul-Samad Anderson Bearinger Bennett Berry Brown-Powers Gaines Heddens Hunter Isenhart Kearns Kelley Lensing Mascher Meyer Miller, H. Oldson Smith Staed Steckman Stutsman Taylor, T. Thede Wessel-Kroeschell Winckler Wolfe
Absent or not voting, 2:

https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/Pubs/hjweb/PDF2/2016/03-01-2016.pdf

Scroll down to page 367 for the actual entry.

It is now in the Senate and has been assigned to the Natural Resources and Environment Committee.

Last edited:
Top Bottom