Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Huge Non-Typ?

Ogz

Life Member
I heard of a potential new record non-typical shot somewhere between Ottumwa and Fairfield recently. Anyone heard anything. It was supposedly green scored by a local DNR officer. Any info. would be great.

Have heard something the past few days too but need to confirm it.

TLH

[This message has been edited by TLH (edited 11-17-2000).]

hey guys keep this updated if you get any info...this area is close to me and I haven't heard anything.

thanks

Nothing...makes you wonder. They could be using the 60 day drying period to make it official.

has anyone heard anything about the 300 class deer somewere in iowa? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TLH:
Nothing...makes you wonder. They could be using the 60 day drying period to make it official.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been trying to confirm this rumor myself and am not haveing much luck. I am beginning to question the source. I hope that I wasn't fooled by an over-eager story teller. I'll keep digging.

thanks, Most of us can only dream about deer that big, but I still cant what there is only 73 more hours tell opening day, but who is counting, you never know what you will see, good hunting <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ogz:
I have been trying to confirm this rumor myself and am not haveing much luck. I am beginning to question the source. I hope that I wasn't fooled by an over-eager story teller. I'll keep digging.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Top Bottom