Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunter found dead ruled Homicide?!

Sorry for your loss!
I have spent ALOT of time in that area over many years and never encountered anything "odd"
Hopefully they catch the person(s) soon and justice is served to the fullest extent.
Hang in there!

I have to wonder if this wasn't some random act of violence but in fact somebody who was targeting him specifically. I would not be surprised if it is determined the killer is someone who knew him.

I can't imagine the personal pain each of his family members are experiencing as the result of this act of violence. As with any news story there are more questions left unanswered than answered. I do hope the family finds closure in those answers and I wish the family the peace that only time and healing may bring.

Very sorry for the family, terrible thing it looks like...

Hardwood- Read somewhere it was over a girl, I have no first hand knowledge of anything however.

Looks like plenty of evidence they got the right guy. Good. Now let's pray he never sees the outside of the prison walls again, except maybe for a van ride to his new forever home.

Once again, so sorry.

Hey Guys,
I wanted to thank all of you again for all of the support, thoughts and prayers. Fortunately, if you have read or heard any of the press conference from last week, you know what I know. As of right now the family has not been informed of any motive or link between my brother and the person charged. I personally can tell you that I have never heard the name of the person, nor have I ever seen the person, until we were informed last week. That being said, I respectfully advice not speculating on anything unless it is a fact heard from me or the authorities. Thanks again to all of you.

HSMAROSS

Top Bottom