Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting Clothes and Rain Gear for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunrunr

Life Member
I am picking up the Sitka line-up for the shop so its time to clean out the camo closet to make room for the new stuff. I've got a whole bunch of stuff for sale, Several sets of Raingear from heavy to light packable stuff, lots of newer ScentBlocker Sets, DryPlus parka and Bibs, several vests and more. Sorting out more all the time when I find the time. Will try to get an itemized list up or you can see it all hanging in the shop. Most everything is L or XL - some are in Tall. What are you looking for, I might just have it! Most are fairly new and lightly worn, I like to keep things fresh!;)

Good move Boyd! You might also consider looking at Core4Element for the discount shoppers. Great stuff from what i can tell.:way:

I have Pella Products Rain Gear jacket and pant and 10x Goretex rain gear with parka and bibs. Both have a suede like finish for quiet use and are full camo.

For cold weaher, the Dream Season Pro set or I have Cabelas DryPlus Parka and bibs - very warm. And more

Lots of stuff here

Just dug out a full tub full of Camouflage pants and jeans - some brand new with labels still attached. Mostly sized L or XL - priced $5 to $15 - come check em out - try em on - and make me an offer!

Lots of clothes left - thinking maybe I had enough to outfit an entire army!!
Come on down, check em out, try em on and make me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom