Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting & Land Maps

PBmapping

I am the owner of a small mapping and GIS company in Southern Iowa. One of my services: Hunting maps for Iowa hunters, developed by an Iowa hunter. Public or private lands available.

I have a unique custom map product for Hunters in Iowa, as well as aerial photography for surrounding states. I call the Iowa product an "enhanced terrain map" which uses the latest aerial photography available in Iowa (2009 and coming soon, 2010 for many counties) in a format that allows you to SEE the terrain features as well as the aerial.

Maps are great tools for scouting, tracking your stands, displaying at deer camp, or to plan safer party hunts.

Large poster sized (24x36") Laminated Maps of your land or hunting leases.
Custom mapping also available for farm management and land auction, as well as special products for outfitters.

maps shipping in Iowa in sturdy tube. $50

see samples here:
http://www.pbmapping.com/huntingmaps.html

email with any questions or with a basic legal description of your land to get your custom map today.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
If the cost isn't significantly higher, I will ship for same fee, other fees would only be any additional cost to me.

Right now, I have imagery for for Iowa(with 3d terrain), Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado and some of Illinois.

Other than that, I CAN get the same landsat images any of the big boy websites use.

I will also be able to be found at the Iowa Deer Classic, Booth 844 and will be printing maps on site.

A couple of guys have inquired, so I want to address it here.

You're perfectly welcome to visit my office and view the product or take it home with you. Set up an appointment to make sure I'm around.

Also. Currently, hillshade data exists and is available for around 60 of Iowa's 99 counties. I acquire them as soon as available, but unfortunately
don't have these for all counties in Iowa, but the majority of counties with significant bow hunting are now.

Thanks.

Last edited:
There is still time to get maps to aid in safer shotgun party hunts, and don't forget a new map for your hunting buddies or that Brother in law you never know what to get, in time for Christmas.

I have appreciated the support and business I've gotten from the members of this forum. You've been great to work with.

PB Mapping will be at the Iowa Deer Classic this year, Booth #844.
I'll be printing and laminating maps on site that you can take home.

Drop by if you've already bought one, want to see the a sample or just to say hello.

Hi,

I've had a couple of emails this week asking. PBMapping.com will not have a booth at the Iowa Deer Classic this year, mostly due to their hike in booth and associated fees.

Please feel free to look around at the competition, then take a look at the hunting map section of http://www.pbmapping.com/huntingmaps/hunting-and-land-aerial-maps.html.

24x36 maps are $50 +$5 shipping.
Email me a screen shot of your property with the boundary if you can, county section township and range and I'll send you a low resolution image of your 3d map prior to printing and shipping. We've had plenty of great customers from Iowa Whitetails the past 2 years and every one of them are appreciated here.

We also have the ability to do larger maps as well as custom mapping, to include things like your marked bedding areas, inclusion of your GPS stand locations or food plots for additional fees.

Enjoy the classic, and then come see me. More Map, less crap.

Thanks

Bow season may be winding down, but there are still plenty of good reasons to buy hunting maps.

Yes, I'm obviously trying to sell maps, but I want to let you know about something I do personally. I have made a habit to provide a nice map for the landowners who allow me to hunt on or pass through their properties as a thank you gift.

This is the perfect time to purchase that "thank you Map" or Christmas gift for your hunting buddies.

A tip: Several of the maps I've made, given as gifts are now framed in a simple frame made of old barn board or 4" pine. They look very nice in a cabin or a man cave.

If you're interested, I'd be very happy to help you with your mapping needs.

Thanks
PB

Top Bottom