Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting room/Man Cave/Man Bar

man some of you guys have killed some big deer and lots of them...i dont even have one on the wall yet(another 5 weeks til mine is done)...awesome rooms and awesome deer

Love those recessed mounts!! I also miss having a wood burning fireplace!

Thanks, Nick. I really like them there, too and I truly enjoy everything that comes with a woodburning fireplace. But, I've learned that hanging above a fireplace is hard on a mount and truth be told, if those were top quality taxidermy work, I'd have moved them by now.

Danny - Not only do I like the recessed mounts but the angled cabinets underneath and the shed display space that they create is great. Kinda completes the look in that one corner especially. Won't happen in my basement with it being my lab's inside domain.

Here's what our basement is looking like these days ... hard to believe it's been done for almost a year now. We are thankful every single day to have the extra living space and I'm thankful to have such an understanding wife! :D

Here's the view coming down the steps ...
DSC05274.jpg

And here's the rest ...
DSC05265.jpg

DSC05264.jpg

DSC05263.jpg

DSC05266.jpg

DSC05267.jpg

DSC05268.jpg

DSC05272.jpg

DSC05271.jpg

As time goes on I'll have to re-arrange some of the things on the walls as I find more small items to personalize our space, but this is how it looks so far. It's been a lot of fun, no doubt!

-Longspurs-

Spurs,......AWESOME!!!

Nice shed stacks, awesome trout and honey sweet license plate you've got on the wall.

Some amazing caves here fellas! Ben, I recognize a few items in your cave! :) I could spend all day down there! Mine has a long way to go!

Spurs...that is awesome man! Great job!

The big 8 with split g2 you have on the wall reminds me of the deer I shot this fall...just a very miniature version of yours :D

Awesome room spurs! And as much as I love the whitetails....my favorite thing is the trout! Love the color on that brown.

Top Bottom