Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting rooms

That is because I suck at finding them...
grin.gif

Most of the ones that Weasel and I find end up in a pile in the shop... where the refreshments are...
evil.gif

Very impresive rooms guys..

Pupster...in the first pic with the goose...the print to the left of the goose..I have the same one and also have a match to that print that has the pencil sketch with it. Do you have the pair too? I have trouble controlling my bidding arm at DU banquets when I've had a few too many golden sodas....came home with those prints and an unhappy wife. I'm not allowed to go to banquets unsupervised anymore.
grin.gif

I know of a banquet I should have been with you at Limb!!!
frown.gif

November Frost ring any bells for ya?
evil.gif

DING, DING, DING.....we have a winner!
bigshock.gif

Good Lord Shovel! Nice house! Everybody's rooms look great. You guys are inspiring me to keep adding to my basement.

If you guys think Shovel's house is neat, you should see the grarage he keeps the Substandard Suburban in.

The 'Bonker

I'm digging the bar and the walls limb. I can see a guy really enjoying the golden sodas when everywhere you look, you have a great moment to remember.

Absolutely a non-alcoholic bar... The only time I allow beer is when the SE IA chapter of iowawhitetail visits...
evil.gif

There has been a few adult beverages and a lot of lies back and forth across that bar... It really is fun sitting around and shooting the BS there.

A lot of sweet caves here, I'm really enjoying this thread. Starting to wish I had plumbed in a bar though!!

997manroom3_jpg-med.JPG

997manroom2_jpg.JPG

Shoot2Kill,
No, I don't. I have about 15 prints that are framed and matted, as you can see I have no where to hang them.

This is a good thread, a lot of neat caves!

Pupster

Timberpig-
That room is awesome, I like the wide openness if that is a word! Also the way the deer are setup and the lighting is awesome!! Great thread!

269man_room_002-med.jpg

This is a picture of my “man cave”. Notice the strict utilitarian décor. Nothing wasted, nothing to distract one from the job at hand. I do my best thinking in this room, and it truly shows.

The only exceptions to my rule of function before frill are the moose head curtain hangers and the Die Hard Cub Fan Club Certificate from 1985ish signed (electronically) by Dallas Greene and Mr. Cub himself, Ernie Banks. I figured this would be as good a place as any in our house to display it, because the Cubs are always in the crapper, and so am I, according to my wife anyway. The moose head curtain hangers showed up shortly after moosehunter came to my place one day while I was at work. He was here to pick up some wood……naw, theres no connection. The wife is just a moose head fan.

The ‘Bonker

Top Bottom