Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting rooms

Best post of the year!
waytogo.gif
beerchug.gif

I showed my fiance camoup's pics praying that she would think that our future home would look nice having a setup like that....she just shook her head no and walked away.....am I in for a long marriage? Just kidding, but all of these rooms have been great for helping us young guns start to brainstorm some ideas, thanks

here you go..getting ready to move and build a better one...doug
the cave
front3.jpg

the room...
whitebuck.jpg

other side for man toys...
266sc.jpg
928front.jpg

Figured I better get in on the action before this post falls too far down the list. This has no doubt been my favorite post in a long time. All i can say is, everyone has some pretty damn fine rooms, NICE WORK!!!

My house ain't quite the biggest and with pressure mounting from the Mrs. to feminize the place, I have been limited to one wall and the garage. Luckily, I have began to form a support group with the addition of our son last August. Together someday, he and I will build the man cave that all whitetail whacko's deserve!
401612-22_011-med.jpg

401612-22_014-med.jpg

I won't make any wise cracks about the banjo and you being from southern Missouri, Doug!
grin.gif
grin.gif
Actually, I'm mandolin player myself so I can't talk.
grin.gif

Nice looking place. Thanks for sharing the pics!
waytogo.gif

grin.gif
I'm no banjo PLAYER. I know more of what goes on in my wifes head than I do about playing the banjo. After owning it for about seven years I'm still trying to figure out the how to play Cripple Creek which is the FIRST lesson in the Earl Scruggs beginner book.
crazy.gif

"Dueling Banjo's" is WAY out of my league.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My house, unfortunately is very small so I can't have everything in one room. I have however, managed to keep a little space for myself.
evil.gif

55293-med.jpg

552082-med.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]Damn Shovelbuck are you sure you didn't stumble into Jim Zumbo's place or something?
shocked.gif
That has to be the nicest man cave I've ever seen!
crazy.gif

Hey Rack I don't know why but I expected there to be a banjo in those pics.
grin.gif
I love banjo pickin and never tire of listening to bluegrass, I actually thought about buying one this year since my dad always messed with one.

Matchedset....Nice stuff there. I think I recognize one of the sheds
grin.gif

Rack, I was going to say something evil about the banjo but was too slow on the draw
grin.gif
One thing about a banjo....you can't play a sad song on one.
G6......Here's a couple links to some other great rooms.
shocked.gif

trophy rooms 1
trophy rooms 2

Damn Shovel I had to quit looking at those rooms for awhile to get back to reality. I can't believe the woodwork in those, just totally awesome! I will go back and look some more when I have a little more time. Thanks for the links.
grin.gif

Top Bottom