Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting rooms

Gee whiz!! After looking at some of those places I've decided to go back to buying Lotto tickets, but only if it's 100 million or higher. I don't think you could build some of those Trophy Rooms and Gun Rooms if you won any less.
grin.gif

I just about forgot to post my prized possessions...my dueling c0cks! Here is a few more pics for you guys.
308dueling_cocks-med.JPG
308bear_rug.JPG
308game_room_3-med.JPG

Looks good DOR, that wood looks nice and I like the shelf along the walls.
waytogo.gif
I also see you play the keyboard.
grin.gif

I have to say I missed this thread before but WOW! what a collection of awesome rooms. I hope someday to have a room as nice as some of the ones I've seen!

I hope this gets bumped back to the top and more people post their pics!

I would not call mine a "man cave" since about half is filled with my six yr. old twins toys but here is where I like to spend my time in the house.

Basement N Wall

420590.JPG

Basement SE Wall

420591.JPG

SE corner

420592.JPG

Hobby Lobby sold frame components which were just the right size. I got one in a black frame at home and one in a gold frame at the office.

good post. dial up bites, here goes. [image]http://[/image]
2194food_plot_photos_002-med.JPG
2194food_plot_photos_003-med.JPG

WOW H.J., that is a great collection! I love the full body mount. My wife would kill me if I got one of those!
grin.gif

HOLY CRAP
shocked.gif
that is a room of Great Giants. What did you do use all your money on the body mount and couldnt get the one on top of that display mounted? You sure have some dandies, why did you wait so long? This post has been up for awhile now. I see saved the best for last
grin.gif

I really enjoyed seing others rooms, but was busy converting an under the house garage into more wall space for taxidermy when the post was going earlier. Have most everything in order now and have room for one or two more! Cant wait for fall.
smile.gif

watch it limb, Dont be knocking the gophers, unless we are talking hockey. Then bash away!
cool.gif

Top Bottom