Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting rooms

This is one of my favorite threads also. They all look great and give me some good ideas for my future cave.
grin.gif

This is as close as I can get to a hunting room. I'm still working on the shed collection and waiting for two mounts to get completed.
6052Shrine-med.jpg

Oh wait! That's my living room!
grin.gif

I've been told when we build a new place, there will be only one room in the basement where I'm allowed to have my hunting "stuff"

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like you need to go on another hunt for some Jim Beam.

[/ QUOTE ]
That pic is from a while ago. There's a fresh bottle there now.

We don't really have anything unique or fancy going on. Just a lot of stuff all over the house. The africa mounts are all in the living room, and the deer, turkey, elk, caribou, and ptarmigan are either downstairs or in my room.
6619100_1685-med.jpg
6619100_1686-med.jpg
6619100_1687-med.jpg
6619100_1688-med.jpg
6619100_1689-med.jpg
6619100_1691-med.jpg
6619100_1693-med.jpg
6619100_1694-med.jpg
6619100_1695-med.jpg
6619100_1696-med.jpg
6619100_1698-med.jpg

So that took me forever. Crossin my fingers the pictures show up!!!

3572Dude_den-med.JPG

3572IMG_0761-med.JPG

I basicly live down in my man cave. Not very big, a little messy and im running out of wall space. As for the gun Im saving for a gun safe. My son knows gun safty it his friends that i worry about. No shed antlers because I just cant seem to find them.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Love the stone bar and fireplace. Did you lay the stone? I did a fireplace that was both frustrating and rewarding.

Anyway, looks great!
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There was an "Installation Guide" but I knew better. I hired a mason from the Des Moines area. They did a fantastic job. After watching those guys work, I quickly learned it would have been way over my head
tongue.gif

Thanks for the comments - can't wait for it to be done
grin.gif

Here's the start of my hunting room. Since this is the only room in the house with a TV, it has quickly become the 'family' room. Hoping to head to your neck of the woods this year and add another critter!! Hopefully I uploaded the pic correctly
crazy.gif

3855GameRoom1-thumb.JPG

Limb- Yeah I know what ya mean. That pic was taken the day we moved in and hadn't had a chance to fire it up. It comes in handy when the windchill is -20 like has been the past week.

dbltree- yeah, it's an old oak barn beam that I had cut down. hard to see in the pic but it still has the hand hewn marks and pegs, etc. Those things are getting hard to find, had to look for awhile for that one....Love the rooms guys. Keep em coming!

Top Bottom