Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Huntmore 360 Chair

showstopper

PMA Member
I have been thinking about getting a good blind chair. One thing that I get frustrated with is the height of chairs. Are these chairs adjustable? Please give me some of your opinions on this chair. Thanks in advance for your help!

I don't own one of those chairs. Sat in one once at the deer classic and it seemed pretty comfortable. I recently saw somewhere that millennium is coming out with a chair for blinds. That may be something to consider as well.

Sportsmans Guide has an adjustable one (on sale right now). No arms on it, but sturdy. I bought it so my daughter could sit high enough to see out of the blind.

I'm sorry but I don't tthik the Huntmores are worth the price tag. They're fully adjustable but I think the Primos Double Bull Magnum chair is the best chair for the value. Huntmorea are heavy, a pain to carry, a pain to set up in the dark, but they are THE MOST COMFORTABLE chair to sit on.

Check out this chair at Bass Pro
It's been getting good reviews, and they are having a hard time keeping them in stock.

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-BlackOut-Swivel-HardArm-Chair/product/1302280931/

1997631_1302280931

I'm sorry but I don't tthik the Huntmores are worth the price tag. They're fully adjustable but I think the Primos Double Bull Magnum chair is the best chair for the value. Huntmorea are heavy, a pain to carry, a pain to set up in the dark, but they are THE MOST COMFORTABLE chair to sit on.

What he said!

Thanks for the input guys! I'm leaning towards the blackout chair. Looks great but now I just have to decide on armrest with a square seat or the triangle seat. Thanks again!

Top Bottom