Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Spring Banquet Info *DELETED*

Re: IBA Spring Banquet Info

ahhhhh HA!!

i knew i read the info from somewhere!! thanks supertec.

$30 per ticket will get you to all seminars, an excellent dinner,plus the evening program.
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

It's a real fun filled Fri+Sat. If you need rom reservations please contact the Holiday Inn in WDM for details. Tell them your an IBA member for a cut rate.

Are any IowaWhitetailers gonna get together on Friday night ? I was going to go to the Deer Classic for awhile, then maybe stop at the IBA gathering. Not sure how I'm going to fit everything in on Saturday.

I was wondering the same thing Camo. With the IBA banquet on Saturday it sounds like everyone will be busy that night. I am just trying to plan my trip for that weekend. I think I will be there on Friday and Saturday.

see i donty know if you guys would like a teenager hanging out with you but it will be nice to mee
peace.gif
t you at the classice and hope you all have a fun time ....

There will be a iowawhitetail booth at the classic this year. I'm sure everyone will meet up there and try to put something together. We still have a few seats reserved for the IBA banquet on sat night. You must be a IBA member to attend.
Thanks

Top Bottom