Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Spring Banquet

G

Just a reminder this Saturday 3/10/01 grab your bowhunting buddies, and make tracks for Ames - the site of the IBA spring Banquet. This years guest speaker will be E Donnall Thomas Jr. noted bowhunter and author. In addition Larry Zach will have his now famous buck on display along side some great artwork.

E_Don_T.jpg

E Donnall Thomas Jr.

How was the IBA Spring Banquet? I was sorry I couldn't attend. Our son wrestled in the AAU Disrtict Meet in Harlan and since I also coach there was no way to make it.

TLH

I enjoyed it. Good program & meal. Lots of friendly folks to visit with. I think there were around 340 that attended.

The proposed legislative bills pending for the license fees and NR & landowner tag increases were topics of much discussion.

E. Donnell Thomas put on a good presentation. Although it seemed he has never been far from money to go on many adventures that most of us only dream about. He had a very impressive family background and much of his presentation was focused on the importance of family & friends sharing the outdoors and not so much on the game that was taken. I found that very refreshing in todays trophy hunting environment.

Top Bottom