Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I'm going to try!

Ghost

Life Member
I'm going to try and post at least a couple of pictures each week here in the trail cam forum. I realize that there are certain deer that people don't want to share with the rest of the Iowawhitetail members...and I fully understand.

But there are always some cool pictures to share and it makes it fun to check the forum for new pics everyday.

With that said, join in and share some of your trail cam pics.

If your 365 whitetails, the fun part is just starting over again!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

junefawn.JPG

junebuck.JPG

cool pictures. Do you keep your camera(s) in the same place all summer long? I usually don't but this year I will probably will do so.

I have several well used mineral sites that I have a cam on for the entire Summer. These are established and proven sites that I have used for several years that just produce year in and year out.

I'm not "patterning bucks", I'm just taking inventory.

Other cams I keep on "the bounce" and move every time I check them.

The mobiles are just fun to try new set-ups with...sometimes you come up with a surprise. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Probably more info than what you asked for.....

i just checked my memory card for the firts time ever, i have not had my camera out until last week, i just got it for christmas. i actually had pics of deer, i would post a couple of them but i have to figure out how to post pics.

I uploaded this one a week or so ago. Two bucks with a possible third in the background? (You might have to go to the gallery and blow it up). You can see the saplings I bent over to clear a camera shooting lane. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I moved a cam last Thursday and I'm anxious to go pull it next Thursday.

June_10.JPG

Nice pics Ghost...great post and thanks for sharing.

Do you post all of your bucks on here, Ghost? And what is the major reason why guys don't?? Is it because someone may come and poach if they know where you live? Or you may be hunting the same ground as others? Or just want to keep it private??

I've heard guys say that everyone used to post their pics on here and now guys really hold them back...did something happen to someone on here?

Just a curious mind...

Lots and lots of long stories.....

Lessons learned the hard way.....expensive way.....

To aid in your learning process, would you post all of your pictures of bucks scoring over 200?

Ask yourself why that may not be such a great idea.

Here's an idea that may work that would keep the big pics coming and still protect the location(s)/identity of the real biggies...

Could someone trustworthy like Ghost be nominated to receive pics that could be posted anonymously?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's an idea that may work that would keep the big pics coming and still protect the location(s)/identity of the real biggies...

Could someone trustworthy like Ghost be nominated to receive pics that could be posted anonymously? </div></div>

agree.

I miss when everyone would post their best pics. Often times the trail cam pics were followed up later in the year w/ stories of encounters or harvest pics. Its a shame that some would take advantage of those who share pics.
Personally , I never hesitate to share pics . But I guess I don't exactly have any 200 inch deer walking in front of my cameras either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I moved a cam last Thursday and I'm anxious to go pull it next Thursday.
</div></div>

I couldn't wait until this Thursday, nothing new there. Anyway, not the hotspot I thought it was going to be. I didn't get lots of pics and this was the ONLY buck.
june28.JPG

I forgot to turn on one of my best cameras so I missed a week and a half. DOHHH!!!

On the topic of sharing all photos, only with certain friends........

I call these "I'm hungry" and "Turd Buck" respectively.

bvuytg_017.jpg

asdf_33_.jpg

That's the biggest deer I have on camera this year.... might end up being another Trophy Doe Hunting year.

here is the best I have yet....not looking great so far. Nice buck but won't make shooter status for at least another year
sharing.jpg

Sound like a good idea. I have yet to get anything to get excited about on camera. But I have seen a few nice photos. Here is one.

DSC00051resized.jpg

Top Bottom