Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I'm in . . .

CamoMan

I just joined the IBA.
smile.gif
I know how much they do for bowhunters in Iowa, and I figured I had watched long enough. It has been a great weekend. Last night, my wife gave me a lifetime IowaWhitetail PMA membership. She is alright with me !
I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend the banquet. If I can, are there still spots at the IowaWhitetail table ?

I'm paying for the I.W. tables tommorrow at the IBA meeting. I can still get you tickets up til March 6th or so. I might be able to get your seat with the I.W. table, to make sure, just paypal onecam this weekend.
Thank you for joining the IBA. You will be getting your stuff in the mail soon.
Thanks again for supporting the organization that supports you as a bowhunter.

Well, I read the posts to see what IowaWhitetailers were coming to the banquet. Even though Muddy's coming, I think I still want to be there. (Sorry about that, Muddy, but I think that up until now, I'm the only one who hadn't picked on you - I was feeling kinda left out.). Supertec, if you have a spot for me at one of our tables, let me know, and I'll pay OneCam for the reservation. Thanks guys !

Welcome to the IBA,try to make it to the banquet should be a great time.You truly are a lucky man,to have your wife buy you a PMA life membership!!
beerchug.gif

No problemo, just paypal him this weekend. I'll go ahead and buy your ticket for ya. We still need to lean on Muddy to join us at the banquet. Just get in line to pick on muddy. haha
Thanks again.

I just joined myself. WHat is the charge for attendace to the banquet and I will get it out to onecam this weekend? I suppose I can just look at the post huh?

Okay, I need a little help here. I don't use PayPal very often, but I used it today to pay my PMA and IBA memberships. That was menu driven, but I don't know how to get the money to Chris without prompts. Did I miss a link or something in the company store? If not, how do I get the money to him? Thanks

Shredder, it is $30 to attend the IBA Spring Banquet. I will get you a ticket tommorrow. Thank you for joining the IBA. The Banquet is a real good time. They raffle and give away a lot of nice stuff. They have several hunts to auction off this year. See you at the banquet.
Thanks again,
Chad

Okay, I got the payment thing taken care of. I'm really looking forward to that weekend. Between the Deer Classic, and the IBA banquet, this will be a whitetail overload weekend. I look forward to meeting and eating with many of you. Just curious - do any of you use silverware when you eat?

I got the tickets today so we are golden. They are holding one more table, so we have 9 more seats with the whitetailers. Let me know.
Thanks,
Chad

Top Bottom