Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I'm not lazy, I'm not a dork BUT....

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I ended up getting this....
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Turbo-1...8184&sr=1-1&keywords=super+turbo+1000-lithium

BECAUSE..... I get sick of some super long walks, I sweat no matter what & I didn't want to trailer and unload my electric ranger. I can pull this outta the back of my truck with my bow, lift with hand and drive away close to noise free, scent free, sweat free and much faster. Maybe I've lost my mind and I'll end up being the tool of the century but at least I won't be riding it in public to get the ridicule.

I break a sweat if I type too fast. Sometimes I sweat just talking about sweating. Even if there's snow on the ground.
I thought about getting one of those but didn't think the battery life would hold up. Give us a field report when you use it.

I also fit into the same category. Nothing worse than sweating on the way to the stand on those chilly mornings, my feet freeze every time...Way to use your noggin Sligh

Skip, that's awesome! You gotta go past a camera for a picture as you're going in, for me. If you have any way near the crap on ur back I usually do, it will be a great picture, and I want to see it.:way:

Skip, that's awesome! You gotta go past a camera for a picture as you're going in, for me. If you have any way near the crap on ur back I usually do, it will be a great picture, and I want to see it.:way:

Joe, that's the same thing I thought!!! Skip, your my hero!

That's awesome! I was just looking at some of these today online...seriously considering doing the same. Let us know how it works, and how it powers up the hills!

X3 That is great

OK....I will be the first to say it. You guys gotta be f-ing kidding me right?:D

I'm glad you said it because I'm doing the LOL right now! :grin::grin:

I've seen Liv's toy being advertised on the Sportsman channel before and I will admit I was intrigued

Like DOR and Wapsi, I was laughing at first...until I started thinking about all the places I go to out here where I don't want to take my truck, but don't want to hike into, but end up hiking 1-3 miles to get into just to start hunting and then debate on grabbing my mt. bike. I would like to see the pic of you riding by...

That's a great idea!!!! But..............somehow this came to mind!:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8

I'm thinking Jack Nicholson for Skip, Jay! :D

You all are right on the $. I am decking it out in red white & blue and heading up to Sturgis next year.
Yes, I laughed at 1st thought when I was looking at it. Then, I started thinking about it more until finally I wanted one. I got some super long walks & as I get older- get sick of being drenched in sweat (then cold & smelly) & having to spend an extra big chunk of day walking. I have a mountain bike but still sweat with that. If it ends up not working out for hunting, I'll get into biker bars, group riding, tattoos, bar fights & leather clothes - was looking for some new hobbies anyways.

Top Bottom