Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I'm not lazy, I'm not a dork BUT....

Not one to judge and to each his own...But...Im still waiting for the punch line... lol
If it works, more power to you...

I just bought a used StarTrek Transporter off a guy on Craigslist. Should be able to beam myself directly into the stand when I get it all fixed up. Can't wait! :grin:

PS - does anyone have any spare dilithium crystals?

I just bought a used StarTrek Transporter off a guy on Craigslist. Should be able to beam myself directly into the stand when I get it all fixed up. Can't wait! :grin:

That's what I'm holding out for! How cool would that be?

Yes, the scooter is a wicked machine!!! If I could get away from the swarms of chicks that would hang all over it, it worked perfectly!
here's my take-aways...
1) I'd absolutely buy it again, no question.
2) It's for the long walks and I honestly thought of JNRBRONC sweating like a pig while I covered half a mile or a mile in maybe 2-3 mins with no effort. I seriously think I was laughing one day of hunting with some image in my mind of him taking a similar walk soaked down and frustrated with the sweat pouring and being cold all day. I was dry, quiet and my effort was far better put towards the hunt when I used it.
3) I absolutely would buy the 1500 model. Little more power. Mine was GOOD but the 1500 is the ticket for hunting, no question. No for giant hills or driving over logs- it's for flatter long distance walks - quiet, quick, easy.
4) It's reliable, pretty good quality, battery life is tremendous and over all I was very happy. Now, keep in mind, this is not a 4 wheeler, you ain't going thru mud, over big pot holes and creeks. It's a simple way to travel flatter areas a lot quicker and more quiet. Dump the thing 150 yards from stand in the weeds and you're rocking and rolling.

It's a bad machine, I won't lie. Chicks dig em, biker gangs are intimidated, my trail cam pics of me on it with a ML on my back make me look like a hard core bad-a dude no one would wanna mess with. If you're into image, it absolutely conveys that TOUGH GUY look. You will be a hardcore dude. Highly recommended & get the 1500!

Haha i want to be a Bad-A dude!! ;) those scooters look awesome. But they are pretty pricey Haha the quiet kat is like 4500-5000 bucks! Maybe someday when im makin the big bucks ill get one! :D

The one I got was like a grand. The 1500 is like $1500. Compared to a 4 wheeler or anything, obviously that's pretty cheap. Maybe a decent mountain bike would be a little cheaper though too. But again, I think looking so hard-core and tough is worth something into itself.

The one I got was like a grand. The 1500 is like $1500. Compared to a 4 wheeler or anything, obviously that's pretty cheap. Maybe a decent mountain bike would be a little cheaper though too. But again, I think looking so hard-core and tough is worth something into itself.

I thought I looked BA on my trustee steed with my bow. Haha might have to get a scooter

Oh for that price maybe i could get one to ride around campus in a couple years!!! Id be the coolest kid on campus:D

Last edited:
Campus.... Single college women all over.... That could get out of control and dangerous really quick!

Oh for that price maybe i could get one to ride around campus in a couple years!!! Id be the coolest kid on campus:D

Iowas campus might be a bit too hilly for it.. but you could have the posy of girls chasing you push you up the hill

Top Bottom