Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Interested in joining clubs

R

ReleaseHunter

I am interested in joining some archery and hunting clubs, such as IBO and others. Where can I get information on these clubs? If any of you belong to these clubs and are looking for members, please let me know.

Also, the IBO 3-D World Qualifier that is coming up in Eldora...do you have to be on a team to shoot in this tournament or is individuals ok?

Hi Release,
The event in Eldora, is the Fall Festival, hosted by the IBA,Iowa Bowhunters Associ.The IBO is a different organiization.
There is a team shoot. We have 15 different classes,mens, womems, youth, cubs, and PeeWee to shoot as individuals.It is the largest 3-D tournament in Iowa.If you go to www.iowabowhunters.org you will find all the information needed.You can join the IBA on their website,on iowawhitetail,or pm your address and I'll send you an app.
Also many local clubs,Wapello Cheifs,Hickory Ridge,South Central Iowa Bowhunters,Poweshiek Co. Sportsman are all close to you.

Supertac as soon as I get my bills caught up,shouldn't be too long,you will be getting my membership application for the MIA.Thanks for the info.
grin.gif

Top Bottom