Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Introducing two new IW forums

OneCam

Introducing two new forums …

We want to promote two new forums that have subject matter near and dear to many on this site.

#1 – Land Leasing forum – This forum will be used to help transform thousands of acres of Iowa hunting land into leasable ground that will go to the highest bidder. We can also discuss and promote Iowa based Outfitters within this forum.

#2 – Iowa Regulation Reform – This forum will be used to discuss legislative reform to insure all groups hunters have equal hunting rights in Iowa. Scientific evidence has recently been introduced insuring there will be no long term negative impacts to hunting quality and land accessibility - so let's make the change so everyone can be happy. Friends of Iowa let your voice be heard.

Have fun with these :grin: and enjoy!

Thanks for increasing the value of this site for new and old members alike! I can't wait to lease my farm, and turn around and lease a different farm from a different member!!

Read it and weep door knockers.

**I do feel that you need to ad a bidding APP similar to Ebay so that we know what we are up against. Just an idea.

Thanks again!

1308916377_girls_take_a_picture_of_themselves.gif

OneCam said:
#1 – Land Leasing forum – This forum will be used to help transform thousands of acres of Iowa hunting land into leasable ground that will go to the highest bidder. We can also discuss and promote Iowa based Outfitters within this forum.

Why would an Iowa resident have to lease land to be able to hunt? It says right on the tags that are issued by the state that they are valid statewide. Doesn't that mean I can hunt anywhere in the state? I have to explain that to several landowners every year but they still get upset. Its amazing how many people don't know the rules. ;)

April Fools …of course.

I have no problems with those that lease land, I have friends that do it and I may do it myself some day. Right or wrong - what is concerning is the overall upswing of leasing in Iowa in the recent years and the impact to hunters as a whole.

I hope everyone can appreciate the fact that Iowawhitetail will not be used as a launch pad to promote and advertise the leasing of hunting land. Any future posts inquiring and/or offering leases will be removed from the site.

April Fools …of course.

I have no problems with those that lease land, I have friends that do it and I may do it myself some day. Right or wrong - what is concerning is the overall upswing of leasing in Iowa in the recent years and the impact to hunters as a whole.

I hope everyone can appreciate the fact that Iowawhitetail will not be used as a launch pad to promote and advertise the leasing of hunting land. Any future posts inquiring and/or offering leases will be removed from the site.

Not a big fan of leasing, buy if you can!

Save your money for a small parcel if possible, start there and build up

A landowner who does not wish to sell but still make money has every right to lease, or should I say rent. It's funny we use the term "rent" when we lease/rent our tillable acres which is deemed fine, but assign the swear word lease to "renting" timber or overgrown pasture for hunting. Double standard at its best.

Top Bottom