Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Hawks & ABC Sports banners

FinBonZ

Life Member
I've had these in a closet for about 20 years and thought I would put them up for sale here first. The white ABC sports banner is not as nice of material as the the other 3. The black ABC banner is about 4' x 3' and in great shape. The 2 Iowa banners are larger in size and the material is heavier. Both of these are about 5' long and about 2' wide. On different years, they would have flown on the poles around Kinnick Stadium and sports complex area. They would look great in a college dorm, apartment, bar, or mancave. Prices are shipped tyd.

$30
IMG_0020.jpg

$75
IMG_0018.jpg

$100
IMG_0021.jpg

This banner was made available after the 1989 season. They were auctioned off after being displayed for the season celebrating the 100th year of Iowa Football.

$200
IMG_0022.jpg

Last edited:
These are the days I really wish I didn't like you so much, Steve! As much as I want to make fun of those, I just can't bring myself to do it. That, and I'm also counting on sending you a turkey wing next spring from my daughter's first turkey so you can make her a wingbone call! :D

Touche! Luckily she has good taste and may grab my phone to let you know what she thinks!

Top Bottom