Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iowa whitetail total years of bowhunting expe

Old Buck

Life Member
One thing I love about this site is the years of bowhunting experience available in our 1000 (+or-) members. I think it would be fun to keep a running total of the years of bowhunting experience of people answering this thread.

Just add your years of bowhunting experience to the previous total. I'll get it started with my 35 years. No matter how many, or few, please reply and add your years. Come on, you closet iowawhitetailers also! Got'a run, I hear my wife coming and she thinks I'm down here working on a painting!

35 years

I shot my first Deer in 62 with a shotgun. Finally, at the age of 30, my brother talked me into trying it with a bow, and as they say, created a monster. Dang I wish I had those years back when I think of all the fun I missed out on. Anyway, Ive been flingin arrows at these wonderful Whitetails for 23 years.

23 years

18 years for me plus we need to add 50+'s 23 years.

new total 136 years

5 for me. That should put us at 139. Maggs
Now we're all messed up! Let me go back and check again...........I come up with 157. Any math majors out there want to check my addition? Maggs.

we need some one faster on the key board to keep up with this.

Top Bottom