Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IOWAWHITE.COM TABLES

katy

Ballagh
What do you think about getting everyone from I.W. that is going to the spring banquet together to reserve some tables and have a I.W. section. Show everyone up, while showing our support for the IBA? Let me know who would be intrested. I'm sure we could squeeze some wraps out of OneCam or something. Maybe even some exclusive new merchandise for muddy.
yay.gif

I think this is a great idea! Let's have an Iowawhitetail table or two for the IBA spring banquet, Saturday March 13th.

Cost is only $30 - should be a great meeting spot for some of you wanting to get together.

Post if your interested!

IBA Banquet - Iowawhitetail table

Last call for anyone that wants to join us at the IBA Banquet at our table(s).

We will have dinner, auctions, seminar by Bob Faulkrod, Award presentations and more.

Let me know
waytogo.gif

Re: IBA Banquet - Iowawhitetail table

oh yea I will be there Ghost... someone has to drive back to the hotel...
evil.gif

Good thing it's at the hotel. If you need to make reservations at the Holiday Inn in WDM where it is being held then tell them you are there for the IBA banquet. I'm pretty sure you will get a cut rate.
PM me if you need tickets.
Thanks

do you have to be an IBA membr to attend this banquet. yes, it's a stupid question, but they say there no stupid questions just stupid people who ask stupid questions.

Yeah Muddy, you have to be a IBA member to attend the Spring Banquet. It's only $20.00 to join the IBA and $30 to attend the banquet. There are quite a few people going from I.W. come-on down and join us.

$50? not possible. damn. i was hoping that the join up was $20 and $10 got you in the door, i can do that.

Muddy, maybe you'll just have to help watch the booth while the rest of us are out
beerchug.gif

Either way I encourage you to spend that $20 and become an IBA member
waytogo.gif

i'm collecting pop cans as we type. (my throne is on wheels ya know?) the snow makes it a little colder and tougher but i'm getting it done.

Muddy - we would love for you to make it to the banquet with us. It'll be a great time. You really need to become a IBA member. They are "THE" organization that is fighting for your rights as a bowhunter. If there is one organization in the state you need to support this is the one. I'll donate some pop cans to your fund! HAHAHAHA
Let me know. I'm placing the last ticket order sunday feb 15th.
icon_headbang.gif
wink.gif

yeah, i may have something in the works. family is sending us $$$ for anniversary presents. yeah, rule!!
waytogo.gif

so, that $20 goes to membership, which im' totally cool with. i realize that the IBA is great for the bowhunters of the state and all the coolest people belong to it. refresh my memory on what that $30 gets you. just a ticket to get in and hubnub with you good people?

The $30.00 gets you a seat with one of the greatest whitetail slayers in the country, ONECAM. hahaha. It gets your ticket in, full meal with desert, gets you entered into raffles, if your a new IBA member you go into a pool drawing for a Delta Target, or a Matthews compound bow, (which you can trade off for a Hoyt) HEHEHE. They have seminars, silent auctions, award presentations for members harvests, guest speaker Bob Foulkrod. It's a real good time, lots of good people there. I'm buying the last of the Iowa Whitetail tickets Feb 15th, PM me if you would like to go.
By the way, how did you convince your wife into using your anniversary present to go to the IBA banquet? I have'nt seen a anniversary present the whole time I've been married.
Thanks

Hey muddy, I see you want to go to Alaska and are saving for a trip in the future. Buy a ticket to the banquet and I'll give you my secret for gettig a free plane ticket to Alaska. You'll be money ahead!! Hows that for saving a buck?
beerchug.gif

It works, I've talked to a few other people that have gotten free tickets, I'm picking up the last few tickets this weekend at the IBA meeting, let me know......

Top Bottom