Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iphone chargers

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
Does anyone have a good recommendation for an iphone charger to bring to the stand?

Thanks!

Just like mentioned above any charger will work as long as you have the cord. I bought an Anker 5 years ago or so and it will charge my phone 8 times approximately on 1 charge

HAHA what has hunting come to!?! Remember the old days when we use to sit on stand and be bored out of our minds without anything to pass the time...now we are worried about how to keep our phones charged while hunting...my how the times have changed....this is not an attack either, i also bring a charger to keep my charged up....just think its funny how we all hunt to escape the everyday busy life, yet we all take it right along with us!!!!

to answer question see above answers this is what i do as well

HAHA what has hunting come to!?! Remember the old days when we use to sit on stand and be bored out of our minds without anything to pass the time...now we are worried about how to keep our phones charged while hunting...my how the times have changed....this is not an attack either, i also bring a charger to keep my charged up....just think its funny how we all hunt to escape the everyday busy life, yet we all take it right along with us!!!!

to answer question see above answers this is what i do as well

No sh*t it is ridiculous...my main issue, is all day hunts, coming up. Safety. I usually text my kids or wife where I am, and if they cannot get a hold of me--you know how that goes.

Also, I like to take pics of bucks that I pass, last night my phone died in 20 minutes...yes we are open up here in MN!

No sh*t it is ridiculous...my main issue, is all day hunts, coming up. Safety. I usually text my kids or wife where I am, and if they cannot get a hold of me--you know how that goes.

Also, I like to take pics of bucks that I pass, last night my phone died in 20 minutes...yes we are open up here in MN!
I carry a charging pack and believe me you will need it on your place here, plus there is several locations there that you can't even send a text. Battery life is very short if you have a text trying to send for a couple of hours.

After 7-8 hours straight on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & many others.... my phone does get low & that’s when I freak out. I know i didn’t see any deer cause I was dug into my phone but do see lots of big ones online so just as good. ;).

Ya- any of those charge packs about the size of ur phone- Bullet proof- never be dead if keep it charged. Not much $ as I recall.

No sh*t it is ridiculous...my main issue, is all day hunts, coming up. Safety.....
Bingo on the safety. My kid knows that if he forgets to text me when he's secure in the tree, I'm coming in to possibly spoil his hunt. He only forgot once. He will do the same for me...that's my excuse for taking the phone and charger to the tree. However, I have no excuse for the Dish Anywhere app on my phone. :) Hey, I never have to choose between hunting and the Iowa game!

QUOTE="Wapsi Tree, post: 643507, member: 190186"]Bingo on the safety. My kid knows that if he forgets to text me when he's secure in the tree, I'm coming in to possibly spoil his hunt. He only forgot once. He will do the same for me...that's my excuse for taking the phone and charger to the tree. However, I have no excuse for the Dish Anywhere app on my phone. :) Hey, I never have to choose between hunting and the Iowa game![/QUOTE]

Good point!!

I’m glad I wasn’t watching the Vikings in the stand... I might have fallen out:oops:

I use one that is a handwarmer also. I love it. Cant remember the name offhand.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

A battery charger that doubles as a legit hand warmer? Not just warm because it's about to blow up?
It's seriously legit.
578fa2b0ae7a12ee439d1504c656e03e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

This is what I use and it works ok. Amazon has many to choose from in several price ranges.
a7f0cd23443b01eee2269c0a3b53f7ce.jpg

Due to U.S. Cellular crappy and inadequate service in most of my hunting areas I put the phone on airplane mode. Then periodically through the day I’ll take off AP mode to check for messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always have 2 of the cheaper ones, I think I got one at Menards and the other from Walmart. 10 to 12 hours in the blind I do like to listen to the radio to pass the down time.

I have a small, inexpensive ($20) ASUS 10,050 mah USB battery pack. It’ll charge an iPhone 7 3-4 times. It’s worked great for about three years so far. This one is actually used as an external power source for my XLR audio recorder. Although I was using it for iPhone and iPad until I got this next one...

The power pack I usually use for iPhone or iPad:
2994F42C-0B69-478B-801C-114698F35DC4.png
This one will easily charge an iPad mini 2 2-3 times. If I remember correctly, I charged my iPad mini twice and iPhone three times all on one charge.

Another option is this jump pack. You can charge your USB devices as well as jump your truck if it goes dead on you. Biggest engine I jumped was grandpa’s 2500 HD 6.0L after he left the lights and radio on at the storage garage. ;) Cranked right up.

9D763B48-5E45-44DB-A58F-DBFDB4351951.png
He had me order one for him the next day :D

Top Bottom