Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ISU Archery Club

I know there are a couple ISU students other than myself on here, probably more that don't post often. I was wondering if any of you are in Archery Club at Iowa State. I was thinking about joining and thought maybe someone might have some information about the club.

Thanks

I was in it while I was there. They have a facebook page, look it up and you should be able to get in contact with them pretty easy. When I was in it it only seemed like there were a couple other hunters in it, but from the facebook page they seem to be quite a bit more active now.

I was in it while I was there. They have a facebook page, look it up and you should be able to get in contact with them pretty easy. When I was in it it only seemed like there were a couple other hunters in it, but from the facebook page they seem to be quite a bit more active now.

I had heard that there were very few hunters in the club, which is fine, but it would be nice if there were several hunters.

You guys need to start up a Big Buck Contest again. I started one back when I was there and the last year we had around 120 people in it. Top 5 kills were over 170. We made shirts that had everyone's name on the back and had a few get togethers where we drank a lot of beer and met a lot of great people!

You guys need to start up a Big Buck Contest again. I started one back when I was there and the last year we had around 120 people in it. Top 5 kills were over 170. We made shirts that had everyone's name on the back and had a few get togethers where we drank a lot of beer and met a lot of great people!

That would be cool. Sounds like a good time. I think a guy my dad works with was in the Big Buck Contest at ISU.

I'm in it as well. Just finding the time to go and shoot when they have practice is kind of tough. The tournament shoots are pretty fun! The club is growing pretty fast, it has almost doubled over the past couple years.

Top Bottom