Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW 2005 Doe Harvests

bowman

Super Moderator
I thought that I would get us started! This is the first of 3 so far. Not a huge one but I wasn't going to hold out for bigger!
grin.gif
Big thanks to CRITERGITTER for taking the time to video this harvest.

1064Sept_15th_2005.jpg

Cool! That makes 5. Keep'em coming. It will be interesting to see how many the IW team can harvest this year.

One for me, that makes 7. I could have done a couple more but I was hoping the setup I was in was going to produce something else so I held off. As the Buck I waited for closed to 18 yards I got a serious back eddy of wind and off he went. Border line shooter so I was lucky I did not have to make the choice. I really want a buck on the ground this season with archery gear. Curly has a story already but no recovery as of yet.
crazy.gif

Filled my first tag last night with my 6 year old in tow. I don't think I have ever seen him that excited.

mole

Weasel welcome as a posting member. Based on the picture in your avatar you've been around some of these other Iowawhitetailers.

2 Does 10-1
Double opening day to break in my new Bowtech.
laugh.gif

Weasel,
Looks like the Mrs. must have got you up and running online.
grin.gif
Good to hear from you and congrats on your doe harvest. I went out Sunday night and had a couple opportunities but didn't want to deal with the heat
smirk.gif
. Hopefully this weekend.

Top Bottom