Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kenosha trip

HorseDoctor

PMA Member
qjw1.jp
1osw.jpg
1osw.jpg

Just got back from the Kenosha trip I planned a year ago. Great fishing in spite of a little rough water Saturday. 20 salmon Sat. & 16 more on Sunday. Fished with Randy Lisle (originally an Iowan) who owns both Lucky Lyle & Albatross charters. Great crew and nice big well equipped boats that handle rough water easily. He put us on the fish and even got my 12 year old twin grand-niece & nephew off to a good fishing start with 20 pound kings each. :way:

Thanks to SWIADEERHNTR for the recommendation.

1osw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2217cr.jpg
    IMG_2217cr.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Luke & Shelby.jpg
    Luke & Shelby.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 214
That is a nice pile of kings. I got back last Tues from AK and we hit the Sockeye run perfect again this year with plenty of fish to bring home plus a lot of catch and release.

Sounds like a great trip!

Hope the boys and I get into them when we head to Milwaukee in a couple weeks.

Sounds like a great trip!

Hope the boys and I get into them when we head to Milwaukee in a couple weeks.

A couple weeks should be good timing especially for big kings. I hope you get good weather. We are off to Alaska in 3 weeks. Hope to POUND the coho (silvers) again this year!

That looks like a great trip, congrats!! We just ate the last of the salmon a week ago that we got last summer from Lake Michigan. You are in for many enjoyable meals!!

Awesome trip Eric we fished Sheboygan in late June the bite was slow then but the Cohos and Kings we caught were hefty. Good times!

Fished up there for many years till the boat charter we used passed away. We could always get our limit on the Wisconsin side of the lake, then he would take us down to the Illinois side to get our limit there.

Top Bottom