Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

kids bow Diamond Nuclear Ice

Hawk32

PMA Member
Selling my sons Diamond Nuclear Ice. He has been shooting it since he was 4 and he is now turning 8. It would surely last him for a few more yrs but I am upgrading him to an infinite edge for his bday. Its in good shape but has been used so it has some wear marks. Has a 3 pin sight, Hostage rest, 3 arrow quiver, string loop, and peep sight.

axle-to-axle length is 22-1/2" and a brace height of 6-1/8
draw length adjustments from 14"-24"
Draw weight adjustments from 10 to 29 lbs.

Price $100
Any questions call 641-780-5068

My daughter, (she'll be 7 next month), has been shooting one for almost 2 years and it has held up fine. Last year it was dry fired by her or one of the many other kids at the lease and it was undamaged. I put the string back on and took it to the shop to be checked out and it was and is just fine. This is a great biginner bow and is NOT a toy by any stretch of the imagination. Read more about Bow And Arrow

Has anyone seen or had there little one shot this new bow if so can you let me know what you thought as my 4yr old really wants one and I will get him one if I hear good things about them . He is dieing to shot 3D with brother and dad.
read more about Kids Bow And Arrow !!!!

It's the only way to go with a young one. My Lil guy got his for his 4th birthday and it lasted til he turned 9. Great adjustability and performance. The best part is that those bows are proportionate physically to the size of Lil shooters. We have several youth in our archery club that shoot that bow and they have worked out very well for us! When you make that next jump from that bow the physical size is where I'm having a problem (bows become the same physical size as adult bows).

Have one also, my 5 yr old has it but his 2.5 yr old brother can shoot it and his 8 yr old sister

The new Atomic is the next generation of the Nuclear Ice and is now available in cool colors as well as black and camo - very nice bow for the little archer.

Top Bottom