Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Killed off an endangered species!!! Sorry guys...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I found these odd looking colored critters in some weeds & native grasses as I was walking around. I don’t know what they are. I felt like they flew up and tried attacking me. It was almost self defense to be honest. I don’t know what these creatures are ( pterodactyl???). Well- I figure I probably eradicated them whatever they are. Turned out very delicious though!!!

Lot of fun if u can find em and find habitat without a gazillion predators. My one time a year getting some walking in, bringing back some teenage memories sure is fun!!! Sure hope they make a comeback someday.
b180499fd401a506fc0b1ca60336b5bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here I thought you would be going hard after shed bucks in the antlerless zone...not little tweety birds. :) Huh, I guess you just never know about a guy. :)

Not that I don't love hunting whitetails with a bow, but I really miss spending my weekends chasing pheasants and quail with my GSP's and some cold weather and snow on the ground like we have now. Hung it up in late 90's when the bird population went to crap.

Top Bottom